All resident students are required to purchase a new meal plan every semester. Consider the following points when making your meal plan selection:
- There are 4 available meal plans for all students and 2 Berlin Village plans for Townhouse residents only.
- There is a fraternity plan that is offered for fraternity members only.
- There are 2 commuter plans offered to commuting students
- The fixed number of meals offered per week can be used in Galbreath Dining or at WE Express located in the TUB on the second floor.
- Dine Dollars can be used in Galbreath Dining or the TUB food court.
- If you run out of Dine Dollars, you can add more to your account via Student Link or in person at the Campus Access Office with cash or check. Dine Dollars or cash may also be used to purchase meals/food items.
- Students can keep track of their meal plan balances via Student Link https://titancard.westminster.edu/
- Dine Dollars from the fall semester will carry over to the spring semester, as long as you remain a resident student and purchase a meal plan for the spring semester. All Dine Dollars will be forfeited at the end of the spring semester that are not used during the semester or to purchase off the bulk order form at the end of the spring semester.
- Meal plan changes can be made in the Campus Access Specialists Office for a limited period of time during the first week of class each semester
Additional information about Dining Services can be found on their website.
Questions regarding your Meal Plan should be directed to the Campus Access Specialist, Barb Linebaugh at 724-946-6071 or firstname.lastname@example.org