2022 - 2023 Meal Plans
Westminster Titan Plans allow students to eat a designated number of meals per week in Galbreath Dining Hall, our all-you-care to eat dining room or at the Meal Swipe Express. One meal per meal period may be used. Meals are for the plan holder only. The number of meals is determined by the plan you choose. Each week meal allowances are reset. Each Titan Plan includes "Dine Dollars" for purchases in the TUB Food Court, and WE Express "We Proudly Serve" Starbucks. These plans work well for those looking for the best value.
Students living in the Berlin Village Townhouses have the option of choosing Berlin Village Plan or one of the other plans.
THE BERLIN VILLAGE PLAN - $745
Residents of Berlin Village may choose this plan or one of the other plans. This plan is also available to Fraternity House Residents, Commuters, and Off Campus Residents.
Berlin Dine includes $745 Dine Dollars to purchase meals in Galbreath Dining or meals and snacks in the The TUB Food Court, and WE Express "We Proudly Serve" Starbucks.
Berlin Block 20- Any 20 meals in Galbreath Dining throughout the semester with no carryover meals along with $560 Dine Dollars.
THE FRATERNITY PLAN - $2040
(For those members living in Fraternity Housing ONLY)
Allows 7 meals per week offered in Galbreath Dining along with $204 Dine Dollars for meals and snack in the The TUB Food Court or WE Express.
COMMUTER MEAL PLAN - $50
For non-residential students
Why not enjoy the convenience of eating on campus like everyone else?
- Join your friends for lunch or dinner
- Don't worry about forgetting your 'lunch money'
- Buy additional meals and Dine Dollars as needed at any time
- Enjoy great food + convenience
Two Different Options: 5 Galbreath SWIPES or $50 Increments of Dine Dollars
Allows 5 meals in Galbreath Dining Hall or Meal Swipe Express or $50 Dine Dollars for meals and snacks in the TUB Food Court or WE Express. Your choice, your way, all SWIPES, all DINE or a combination of both. Commuter Meal Plans are available for purchase all year.
Titan Plans allow meals in Galbreath Dining Hall, our All-You-Care-To-Eat Facility, along with Dine Dollars.
- All-You-Care-To-Eat dining.
- Number of meals replenished every week. No worries about running out at semester end.
- Dine Dollars included allow purchase of weekday breakfast and weekend meals at the TUB.
- Dine Dollars can be used to purchase meals for family and friends.
- Meals do not carry over from week to week. The dining week runs Sunday through Saturday.
- Titan meals are for plan participants only. Only one meal per meal period.
- Purchase only the items you want at the TUB Food Court and WE Express when using Dine Dollars. No need to purchase a whole meal.
- One price allows you in All You Care to Eat meal in Galbreath Dining Hall.
- One meal swipe for Meal Swipe Express our grab & go location.
- Remaining Dine Dollars carry over from Fall to Spring semester. (Provided you purchase a residential meal plan for the spring semester.)
- Purchase convenience items such as bottled beverages and snacks.
- Dine Dollars can be used 7 days a week, all day long.
- Additional Dine Dollars can be added to your Titan card should your balance run low. (https://titancard.westminster.edu/)
Receive Five FREE Guest Meals in Galbreath Dining Hall with all Meal Plans.
The three steps in using your guest meals in Galbreath Dining:
1. You must accompany your guest and dine with them.
2. Valid with an active meal plan.
3. Guest meals will be forfeited at the end of the semester.